In-Race Incentive Prizes
- $250: First male and female to the top of the Lick Brook climb (Town Line Rd Crossing) who still finish's top 5. (50 Only)
- $250: First male and female to reach the Underpass AS on the second lap and still finish in the top 3. (50 Only)
- $250: To the first male and female able to move from second place or below at the final Old Mill AS passing into first for the win. (50 Only)
- Well-earned CT50 Walk The Line Sweeper's Jersey for last place male and female 50 Mile finishers.
1st Entrant (both races) to miss cutoff at North Shelter at 13:00 (can go up to two if runners are a pair):
- Automatic "Second Chance": permitted to continue on but have to reach next/AS7/Old Mill prior to cut.
- "Second Wind": Bottle of Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard Wine if they reach AS9/Buttermilk under cut.
- "Earned It Back": Entry fee refunded if able to reach AS11/Old Mill still under time cut.
- 24 count box of gel for the biggest positive split (i.e. slower 2nd 25 vs 1st 25) by a M/F (2) finisher in both races.
- 3 pair of socks to the finisher who, at the finish line, can demonstrate wearing the worst-condition socks (if several are in contention we'll take it to online voting). (one per race)
- Set of "swimmies" and copy of photograph to the best water show on camera, intentional, or not, at the Cayuga Inlet Creek Crossing (which did not in anyway impeded upon the performance of the entrants around you). Inaugural winner, Kristina Folcik caught in this gem.
- First person of the day to DNF secondary to missing the cutoff: Comp'd entry for following year and 60 minute phone coaching consultation from Mountain Peak Fitness.
- Pair of Tifosi Optics for the inaugural "Comin' In Hot" award to the entrant, who on finishing their first lap, is able to out-kick the winner as they are finishing the race (assuming the winner laps other entrants). (50 mile only)
- Sponsor and RNR Logos and Pie photo cards will be placed on wire pigtail hangers throughout the course. Grab the logo card (keeping to redeem at the finish), and wire pigtail hanger (drop at next aid station) and return to Ian at the finish and during awards to nab that prize. Only one per participant so choose your cards wisely!
NOTE/DISCLAIMERS: set these up to be based on legit and genuine efforts. If I feel that any runner took advantage of them, i.e. intentionally came in just under the halfway cut for cut-off based awards, the award and entry going forward will be revoked and you will be publicly shamed in the to-be-then-created Publicly-Shamed-tab on the website.
Overall Podium Purse Prizes for the 50 Mile Only
- 1st Male and Female: $1,000
- 2nd Male and Female: $750
- 3rd Male and Female: $500
- 1st Masters Male and Female: $500
Jenna Gruben-Morrill Memorial Award (50 Mile Only)
Top-placing female non-"elite": Custom illustration from local artist Christi Sobel and next year's Entry Comp'd