Robert H. Treman State Park
105 Enfield Falls Rd
- Saturday, July 27th:
- 9:00 AM: Rim Climber Kids Fun Run
- 1'ish mile loop with a steep ascent on the Rim Trail, utility road connection to, and return on the Finger Lakes Trail.
- Free (unless your kid whines wherein in costs $10…whining tip jar will be located at the top of the hill).
- 10:00 AM: Lucifer's Crossing Trail Run/s
- 8:00 – 9:45 AM: Pre-Registration and Race-Day Registration at the South Shelter
- Why so late? It's low key and fun…even though many do, I don't like getting up wicked early if I don't have to...whether to run or work…and I don't want others to if traveling from out of town.
- Caddy Swim
- Robert H. Treman has a pretty cool swimming area adjacent to the weekend's staging area. It's been called one of the top or most scenic swimming holes in the country. That's totally ridiculous but it's pretty cool. And has a diving board. If it's nice I'm hoping we can get together for a group Trail-Runner swim in the classic Caddy Swim fashion after the race.
- 11:30'ish/post-race (or somewhere around there…unless it's really hot and we decide to go earlier)