Greek Peak Mountain Resort (Main Alpine Lodge)
2000 NY Rt. 392
Cortland, NY 13045
- Saturday February 12
- Registration opens on Ultrasignup
- Sunday July 31
- Cutoff for guaranteed schwag sizes
- Friday September 9
- 5:00 - 9:00: Check-In at Trax Pub and Grill (outside, back deck if weather is favorable, downstairs in Lodge Lobby if not), Greek Peak Alpine Resort, 2000 NY-392, Cortland, NY 13045
- Pre-Race Dinner (optional / not included in registration fee)
- Saturday September 10
- 04:30: Check - In Begins for 50M, 100K, 100M at the start / finish in front of the Trax Pub & Grill Deck at the base of the Alpine Resort
- 06:00: Race Start for 50M, 100K, 100M
- 06:00: Check-In Begins for 25k, 50k, 100M Relay
- 07:00: Start of 50k, 100M Relay
- 08:00 – Check-In begins for 10k
- 09:00 – Start of 10k
- 12:00 – 21:00: Trax Pub and Grill open for post-race feeding (up to $20 credit at Trax per entrant or volunteer)
- 19:00: Cutoff for 50k finish at the Hurt Locker
- 21:00: Cutoff for 100M Relay to be out of the Hurt Locker
- 23:20: Cutoff for 50M Finish, 100k & 100M to be out of the Hurt Locker/li>
- Sunday September 11
- 03:00: 100k Cutoff
- 10:00 – 6:00 Trax Pub & Grill open for post-race feeding (up to $20 credit at Trax per entrant or volunteer)
- 12:00: 100M Relay Cutoff
- 18:00: 100M Cutoff / Course Closure
Sunrise / Sunset and Moon Phase (plan headlamps accordingly)
Sunrise at 6:40 am, Sunset at 7:20 pm with a Quarter Moon
Aid Station Distance / Time Grid
This Google sheet lays out aid station names, distances, projected leader times, and closer times, a well as google map location pins for each aid station, and can be found on the Logistics Page
50M, 100K, 100M solo runners will be permitted drop bags (clearly marked with BIB# and Aid Station Name) at the following Aid Stations / miles. Bags must be left in respective bins / area at the start ahead of 06:00 Saturday / race morning.
- Hurt Locker (Start / Finish) with Aid Station (miles 16,33.5,50.5,67,83)
- There will be a designated area at the Hurt Locker (most likely under a tent) to leave them ahead of your start
- Pipeline Aid Station (miles 24.5,58,92)
Drop Bags must be left at Lift House 5, marked with BIB# and Hope Lake, and placed in drop bag bins marked for Hope Lake, by 06:00 race day morning.
Entrants are permitted to retrieve them from either Hurt Locker or Pipeline after they finish, but volunteers will not bring them back to Hurt Locker until after that Aid Station closes down. Drop Bags not retrieved will not be returned.
Yes, but for 100 mile solo runners only (not Relays). 100 milers may pick up pacers anytime at or after 50 miles, but pacers can only check in / out at official Aid Stations.
Aid Station Provisions
Aid stations will provide water, (most likely) Tailwind, and an assortment of foods ranging from pretzels, to sandwiches, to hot foods if cold and/or at night.
A combination of mining reflectors on pigtails with pink flagging, and surveyors flags with white and/or red reflective tape. Occasional signs / arrows and fork intersections, and ground chalk.
Entrants / volunteers / crews are permitted to car-camp in the field-area main lots of Greek Peak Alpine resort. Note, this is not a formal camping area, just a spot to park and lay a tent in the periphery. We’ll have a few portajohns and the lodge bathrooms. There may be an additional and more formal camping area with a bit more amenities about a mile from the start also operated by Greek Peak (will be in construction next summer).