5021 Rt. 86
Wilmington, NY, 12997
- Friday, August 14
- 12:00 – 18:00: Pre-Race Packet Pickup (no registration)
- Either at the Fallen Arch in Lake Placid or at Whiteface Mountain (TBD)
- Saturday, August 15
- 06:30 – 07:30: Race-Day registration and check-in for the Kids Run and Sky Race Only
- 07:30: Start Kids Mountain Run
- 07:30 – 08:30: Race-Day registration and check-in for Marshak’s Mountain Race Only
- 08:00: Start Whiteface Sky Race
- 08:30 – 09:30: Race-Day registration and check-in for Vertical Kilometer Only
- 09:00: Start Marshak’s Mountain Race
- 10:00: Start Vertical Kilometer
- 2:00: 6 hour solo time cut point (all entrants must be through Loop 1 to continue on).
- 18:00: Post-Race Dinner and Awards
- TBD based on interest and including location
As you enter Whiteface Resort there is a main parking lot prior to the bridge and at the base of the flags to the right that we'd prefer entrants use.
Crews/spectators are welcome to hike up onto the mountain as they wish. The Cloudsplitter Gondola will be running but for an additional fee for non-entrants.
Lodging options near race.
- Race-Day Registration?
- Yes, hour before each race on Saturday morning, $10 more than pre-reg
- Yes, you may use poles, but be mindful of runners around you
- Electrolyte drink on course?
- Bathrooms on course?
- Only at / inside the base lodge
- Post-Race Food?
- While we somewhat made it work in prior years, we’re not going with provided post-race food this year. In the one-day format we have a projected finisher spread of 7 hours, and at two different locations (base and summit). The lodge café should be open unless the weather is atrocious, so plan accordingly.